Fans and players of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt are once again set to receive a new DLC pack for free, as Week 6 contains DLC numbers 11 and 12, out of the promised 16 free DLC packs.
According to the official Twitter account of The Witcher, this week’s free DLC pack will feature a new quest and new items for the game:
- New Quest: Skellige’s Most Wanted
- New Armor for Geralt: Skellige Armor Set
Additionally, game developer CD Projekt Red addressed issues regarding players who were not able to download the free content for their DLC Week 5.
“For those who did not get last week’s DLC, it will be included with this week’s pack. Sorry for the delay,” they said through another post,
Last week’s DLC pack, containing DLC numbers 9 and 10, featured a new questScavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gearwhich took players on an epic treasure hunt in search for the long-lost Wolf School witcher gear. It also showcased an exclusive new look for Triss Merigold, available from the main menu.
Along with the new free content, CD Projekt Red will also release another patch update for the game’s console edition, update 1.05. The update is set to fix some minor issues with the game. Below is the patch note for the update, courtesy of Game Informer:
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
Unlike the previous update, this new and upcoming update notably focuses on lesser issues and fixes.