Getting ready and all pumped up for the upcoming Street Fighter V for the PC? Better check if that system is compatible with the game, as Capcom recently released the official minimum and recommended system requirements to run the PC version of the game.
- Recommended: Windows 7 64-bit
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz
- Minimum: 6 GB DDR3
- Recommended: 8 GB DDR3
- Minimum: Nvidia GTX 480 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 570 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 670 (or higher)
- Recommended: GTX 960
- Broadband Connection Required
- Minimum: DirectX 11
- Recommended: DirectX 11
- Minimum: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
All in all, the PC version of Street Fighter V turned out to be not too demanding at all when it comes to system requirements. Mid-range gaming systems can run the game, as it only requires at least Core i3 with 6GB of RAM. Also worth noting is that it supports a very old graphics card, the Nvidia GTX 480. But should players choose to have the experience of playing the game brought to its maximum potential, an 8GB of RAMthe same amount of RAM the PS4 hasis needed along with a newer Nvidia GTX 960.
Additionally, Capcom revealed that Street Fighter V will be supporting Steamworks as well.
A second beta period is coming for the game, and this time it will support cross play between PS4 and PC players. No start date was given, but rest assured updates will come anytime soon.
Capcom also previously announced the pre-order bonuses players will be getting, depending on the retailer they will be getting the game from:
- GameStop: Battle Costume Ryu (grizzly looking)
- Best Buy: Battle Costume Cammy (more animie-looking)
- Amazon: Battle Costume M. Bison (omnious and sinister looking)
- PS Store/PC Digital Download: Battle Costume Chun-Li (black dress)
The Street Fighter V Collector’s Edition will also be available for a price of $99.99. It includes:
- SFV main game disc
- 10-inch, fully painted Ryu statue
- 48p hardcover Artbook
- Code Cards for additional downloadable content
Street Fighter V will come to the PS4 and PC early 2016.