Game publisher BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment recently released a set of new screenshots for their upcoming game “Digimon World: Next Order.” The new screenshots featured a new look on several Digimons that will be seen in the game and a sneak peek at a few game scenarios.
The four new screenshots featured WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, as they interact with the female protagonist. The new screenshots are available on the game’s official website.
Other screenshots feature the team of the protagonists as they face SkullGreymon and scenarios featuring Jijimon, Salamon, and Guilmon.
For players in the Japanese market that will be buying the first print run copies of “Digimon World: Next Order” will be able to get a set of freebies that include a digital reprint of the 1990 “Digimon World” original soundtrack, featuring 36 songs, and a DigiEgg of a talking Agumon and Gabumon.
Voice actors for main characters in the game were revealed to be as follows:
- Male Protagonist – voiced by Yuuta Kasuya
- Female Protagonist – voiced by Saki Fujita
- Kouta Hirose and Yukimura Guilmo – voiced by KENN and Yuusei Oda
- Himari Obuchi and Rikka Salamon – voiced by Nao Toyama and Yuka Tokumitsu
- Luce- voiced by Sora Amamiya
- Unnamed character – voiced by Kenichi Suzumura
- Jijimon – voiced by Bin Shimada
- Taomon – voiced by Daisuke Namikawa
- Shoma – voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto
Previously, BANDAI NAMCO also released a new gameplay trailer that introduced players to the gameplay mechanics in the upcoming game. Players would have to take care of their Digimon like a real companion by feeding them and even assisting them when they need to take the restroom. Gameplay systems such as the “Order System,” the “ExE’ system, and more were also detailed.