Before the game is officially launched across all platforms on Nov. 6, there is still a chance to pre-order “Call of Duty: Black Ops III” and score various pre-order bonus items some of them retailer exclusive as well as choose among the different versions of the game suited for the kind and level of gamer and fan one is.
Here are the available pre-order bonuses per retailer as well as the game version available.
– All pre-orders of the game will include the Nuk3town multiplayer map. The map will only be available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
– Every pre-order at Best Buy comes with a free $10 Gift Card on top of the 20 percent Best Buy Gamers Club membership bonus.
– The Microsoft Store pre-order comes with a $10 Xbox gift card.
– A Steam pre-order comes with a “personalization pack and two Advanced Supply Drops for use in ‘Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.'”
As for the various game versions:
The Special Edition PS4 Bundle includes the main game, a digital voucher for the Nuk3town Bonus Map, and the customized “Black Ops III” Edition 1 TB PS4 console.
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the digital download of the game, and the Season Pass that gives all future DLC packs coming to the game.
The Juggernog Edition includes:
– Juggernog Mini-Fridge
– Perk-A-Cola Coaster Set with custom tin
– Game Season Pass
– Limited Edition Specialist Concept Art cards
– The Giant Zombies bonus map
– Collectible Steelbook
– “Call of Duty: Black Ops III OST”
– Weaponized 115 Personalization Pack
– Cyborg Personalization Pack
“Call of Duty: Black Ops III” will be launched for the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC on Nov. 6.