A new update for “Call of Duty: Black Ops 3” has landed, and it offers a lot of upgrades and improvements that will make so many fans of the video game happy shall they plan to binge play during the upcoming holiday vacation.
There is a total of seven picked weapons which were overhauled. These will surely improve the way gamers will perform in “Black Ops 3.” These weapons are as follows”
- XR-2 Increased ADS aim stability & Increased recoil control
- ICR Increased ADS aim stability
- Sheiva Increased ADS aim stability
- Locus Increased ADS aim stability
- KRM-262 Increased lethal damage range
- Argus Increased lethal damage range
- All LMGs Increased ADS aim stability
Each of the weapons above went through changes for both SMGs and LMGs. More specifically, all SMGs now have reduced spring out speeds.
Furthermore, updates regarding two specialist ability changes or weapon changes have been done and they include:
- Rejack Increased rejack stand up speed
- Ripper Reduced leftover Sspecialist power when dying while active
Studio design director at Treyarch, David Vonderhaar, has taken it to Reddit to explain the many tweaks and fine-tuning in the game. He was quoted in saying, “We (generally) define under or over-powered based on an average for that class or category of item. In all cases, we have a ‘design target’ and ‘design goals’ for where something should be performing, and we manage into that. We are constantly trying to track in the Weapons, Attachments, Specialist Weapons & Abilities, Perks, Scorestreaks and anything else from those gameplay systems into those design targets, and do so using the unique properties and personality of that weapon/character/ability/feature.”
The “Call of Duty: Black Ops 3” 184.108.40.206 fix is now available on consoles including PS4, Xbox One, and PC.